We are “Aajogo Pvt. Ltd..” hereby referred to as “Daksh SMS”. Aajogo Pvt. Ltd. is the parent company and “Daksh SMS” is a Unit/Product of it. Below mentioned conditions and policies are related to bulk sms or its related services provided by DakshSMS.
By using or accessing Daksh SMS Services in any manner, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in Refund Policy, and you hereby consent that you will follow our policies as mentioned.
Impotant: We clearly have No Refund Policy. We do not return the amount once the product or services purchased so, kindly check the product at your end by purchasing the lower amount plans.
1. The user may close his account at any time. Account closing means that the further use of services with the use of current password and login shall no longer be possible.
2. The user is responsible for closing his account.
3. Closing the account by the user before the end of the settling period for which a payment has been made does not obligate DakshSMS to refund the amount for the unused period.
4. DakshSMS reserves the right to close a user's account due to gross infringement of the provisions of these terms and conditions or in the event of illegal use of the offered services.
5. DakshSMS shall not be liable for damage suffered by the user arising due to the suspension or closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user’s fault.
Guarantee and Limited Liability
1. DakshSMS guarantees the highest quality of its operations to ensure accessibility and continuity of offered services and products in accordance with their use and purpose. No long distance data transmission, however, guarantees 100% security, continuity and accessibility of the provided services.
2. Although DakshSMS tries to, but does not guarantee compatibility of offered services and products with other producers’ software. The user shall bear responsibility for the choice and consequences following from the use of other software including its applicability to the user's objectives.
3. DakshSMS stipulates that opinions given by users do not reflect in any possible manner its views and opinions. DakshSMS does not monitor or control users’ opinions on a continual basis; if, however, any opinions in breach with these terms and conditions should be revealed, efforts shall be immediately made to remove them as soon as possible.
4. DakshSMS shall bear no liability in particular for:
- Phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered services and products.
- Unlawful and inconsistent with these terms and conditions users’ operations while using offered services and products.
- Disturbances in accessibility of offered products and services not caused by DakshSMS.
- Damage suffered by the user arose due to the suspension or closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user’s fault.
- Damage suffered by the user as a result of a third party using his data that enables him to access the provided services and products.
- Damage following from the use or the impossibility to use offered products and services including damage actually suffered, the loss of expected benefits, data loss, damage or computer crash, the costs of substitute equipment and software, shut-down, company reputation infringement.
- Consequences of failure to perform or improper performance of obligations undertaken by other users even though such an obligation has been undertaken using offered products and services.
All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Common Court of Law at the location of DakshSMS registered office.
The provisions of Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighboring rights, an act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by these terms and conditions.
Our terms are aligned and subject to modification according to laws and guidelines by local government bodies like TRAI in India.